COOKIES POLICY OF THE WEBSITE HTTPS://ARGENOVA.COM.AR
“Cookies” are pieces of information stored on your device when you visit websites, including the one belonging to Argenova S.A., tax ID number 30-62539063-6, with address at Avda. Leandro N. Alem 855, Floor 32, Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires, available at https://argenova.com.ar/ (“Cookies,” “Argenova,” and “Argenova’s Website,” respectively).
2. Purposes of Cookies used on Argenova’s Website
3. Cookies used on Argenova’s Website
Argenova’s Website uses the following Cookies:
• Strictly necessary Cookies: these are essential for you to browse Argenova’s Website and use its basic functionalities. Without these Cookies, those functionalities cannot be provided.
• Functionality Cookies: these remember the choices you make, such as your preferred language. They can also be used to obtain information about the language when it is not otherwise available. In other words, these Cookies can be used to offer you a more suitable experience, making it as personalized as possible. The collected information does not directly identify you or track your activity on other websites.
4. Management of Cookies on Argenova’s Website
You can accept or reject Cookies, except for those that are strictly necessary as indicated above. To do so, you can accept or reject them by clicking here. Depending on the type of Cookies you reject, certain functionalities of the Website may not be available to you.