Terms and conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE FOR THE WEBSITE HTTPS://ARGENOVA.COM.AR/
These Terms and Conditions of Use (“Terms”) are directed at those who access and/or use the functionalities of the website https://argenova.com.ar/ (“Users” and “Argenova’s Website,” respectively).
The responsible party for Argenova’s Website is ARGENOVA S.A., tax ID number 30-62539063-6, with address at Avda. Leandro N. Alem 855, Floor 32, Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires (“Argenova”), telephone number +54 11 7078-0932, and email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Every User who accesses, uses, and navigates through Argenova’s Website is obligated to comply with and respect these Terms. Any User who does not agree with them must refrain from using and navigating through Argenova’s Website.
1. Content, Permitted Uses, and Contact Information for Argenova’s Website
All information included on Argenova’s Website is subject to change without prior notice. The images displayed on Argenova’s Website are for illustrative purposes only and may have been digitally retouched.
Only the use of Argenova’s Website that complies with these Terms and applicable laws is allowed.
The following uses are prohibited, and Users must not use Argenova’s Website to:
• Send spam, unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, chain letters, or any other type of unlawful communication.
• Infringe upon trademark rights or any other intellectual property rights of Argenova or third parties.
• Upload, transmit, or facilitate the distribution of material containing computer viruses or any other code, file, or computer program designed to disrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment of Argenova or third parties.
• Impersonate another person.
• Use information or content published on Argenova’s Website for activities that compete with those of Argenova or third parties.
• Use it in a manner contrary to these Terms, applicable laws, and good customs or in any way that could damage, discredit, overload, or harm Argenova or third parties.
The above list of prohibited conduct is merely exemplary of the infringements that Users may commit.
Argenova does not contract with end consumers but, if it were to do so eventually, it acknowledges that these consumers have the right, among other things, to receive accurate, clear, and detailed information about all aspects related to the essential characteristics of the products and services provided by Argenova and the conditions of their commercialization.
Any User who wishes to contact Argenova for any reason can do so through the “CONTACT” section of Argenova’s Website and using the contact information indicated in these Terms.
2. Intellectual Property
“Argenova” is a registered trademark of Argenova S.A. or one of the companies in the business and economic group to which Argenova belongs (“Affiliated Companies”). The use of said trademark is strictly prohibited. Argenova or one of the Affiliated Companies is the owner of the intellectual property and copyright rights over the designs, texts, trademarks, graphics, images, videos, software, music, sounds, and other content that may be included on Argenova’s Website (“Content”).
The contents may not be modified, copied, duplicated, or imitated, and they may not be reproduced, downloaded, published, transmitted, or sold, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of Argenova.
Users may not upload or repost content from the Argenova website on any other internet site or any other publishing medium, nor may they integrate the information into any database or compilation. Users are only granted the right to make copies, downloads, and prints of the contents for personal use, provided that all copyright and intellectual property rights mentioned above remain intact. This license may be revoked at any time, with or without cause. Except for this last exception, nothing in these Terms should be interpreted as granting a license to intellectual property rights, implicitly or otherwise.
3. Removal of Contents
Argenova may remove any content at any time.
4. Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, Argenova shall not be liable for:
• Publication errors: Although Argenova has made and will make reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Argenova website, Argenova shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions in the contents and reserves the right to modify them.
• Technical failures: Argenova is not responsible for errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, operational or transmission delays, communication line failures, or alteration of access to the Argenova website.
• Third-party attacks: The use of the Argenova website is solely at the risk of the users. Neither Argenova nor any person or company associated with the creation, production, development, or maintenance of the Argenova website shall be responsible for any damages that may result from such use. Argenova shall also not be liable for any damage to the users’ computer equipment or other devices, or for any viruses that may infect them as a result of using the Argenova website or transferring data, in whole or in part, to said devices.
5. Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
These Terms are governed by the laws of the Argentine Republic.
All disputes arising from these Terms or related to them shall be resolved by the ordinary national courts located in the Autonomous City of Buenos Aires, with the waiver of any other jurisdiction that may apply.
Argenova reserves the right to revise these Terms at any time by updating and/or modifying them, and undertakes to announce such changes through the Argenova website and/or via email or other suitable means.
If users continue to use the Argenova website, it will be considered that they have accepted the corresponding updates.
Notwithstanding the above, please periodically check the Argenova website to review these Terms and any new information.